Friday, June 9, 2017

MY IDEAL VACATIONS

Hi bloggers!

Some posts ago I wrote about my last vacations but today my topic will be what is an ideal vacation to me.
At present, if vacations were just a few months before I would like to celebrate my birthday in a beach, could be in Chile or not but it's like a dream because I don't used to make big parties. I prefer small celebrations with my family and close friends.
Also, in my life, I hadn’t much vacations so every new place is an adventure to me. But my favorite places are beach surrounded of forests like “Canelillo” beach. Because of this, I think my ideal vacation could be camping about a week in a forest near to a beach so in afternoons I could walk through the seashore without shoes and feel the sand and water. An important part of my travels are my family, my boyfriend and my cat because when I travel alone I miss them all the time or I feel sad. I think everything is better if you are sharing it with a person that you love.
That’s all,
I hope you like it J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...