Thursday, September 21, 2017

Traditions in our Independence day celebration

Hi bloggers: 
Today I’m going to tell you about how I celebrated Independence Day.
Every year I visited my maternal grandmother who lives in Bollenar with her two sisters, we made “Empanadas” and then we wait for our guests from Rancagua, the other part of my family, and celebration starts. We eat all together in a big table and you have all types of salad and meat (I don´t really like it so they cook rise for me and my siblings) and then we dessert a “Macedonia”. Also, there’s a lot of soda, juices and “Terremotos” for adults.
After that, we play many games, like “Rayuela”, Musical Chair, Whipping top or sack races. Always is someone who falls and we all laugh, we record almost every moment because we love make memories of everything. Every reunion left many pictures and in the afternoon, we meet to see them with a projector.  
When the day in about to end, my uncles put traditional music like “Cueca” or “Cumbia” and we dance all night long.  This year, we were almost 45 people (we have to put 3 big tables) and we spent a great time together. I love this kind of family reunions because I think that we don’t know when someone is going to die or get sick so we must enjoy together as much as we can.
That’s all,

I hope you celebration was great too…


6 comments:

  1. Family meetings are great, you meet new people every year jajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this year I met vallenar C:, It's great when it's celebrated in family :D

    ReplyDelete

  3. very entertaining play typical games with family

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 45 persons, that is a real family reunion, I hope one day I could do something like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a lot of people! my family is kind of small compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is best to enjoy with the family. See you in another class.

    ReplyDelete

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...