Tuesday, June 27, 2017

An expert of Forestry

Hi bloggers: Today I'll tell you about a person that I admire.


Bernardo Zentilli studied Forestry from 1954 to 1959 at "Universidad de Chile" when only timber production was important. A few years later he started to work in national parks in the south of Chile but he had to leave our country. 
Since 1975 he started to work in protected wildlife areas in places like Switzerland, Rome, Kenia, Belize and Paraguay; also, he contributed in projects of CONAF, FAO, ONU, UICN and PNUMA being an expert of his area. Then 27 years later he came back to Chile and became in president of CODEFF. For 5 years, he represented Chile around the world in many conferences about environment.
Last year, we meet in Santiago and he told me about his life. It was a motivating meeting because he loves his job and always try to do the best. Also, he told me about biodiversity and how he has been trying to protect it his all life. I think he was a visionary for his time.

That’s all,

I hope you like it… 

3 comments:

  1. I did not know him! He has an interesting biography, it must be a very good experience to meet someone like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be brilliant to know a person as, that good example to continuing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing this person, did not know

    ReplyDelete

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...