Saturday, July 1, 2017

My favorite girl


Hi bloggers:
This time I'm going to talk about my pet.

Our story started in September, 2010. I was in my house with a friend when we heard a sad meow but it sounded very far so we started to look for the cat. After a couple of minutes, we found a 1 month old cat in poor conditions. She was weakened, malnourished and smaller than my hand so we took her and ran to buy her some milk. Then we came back to my house but we were so nervous because my mom doesn’t let me have pets, so when she came home I hid the cat in my closet but it didn't help because she scared and started to meow. Finally, my mom founded her and I told her the complete story. I think it touched her heart because she let me keep her.


That day, with my friend named her Bu, because she is so adorable like the Monsters Inc’s character. Since that day I love her and I took care of her buying her food, playing together, taking care when she gets sick and sleeping together. She is my inseparable company and I know she is grateful.


1 comment:

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...