Friday, November 10, 2017

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pretty good teachers at school. That’s the reason why I only have to do two semesters of English.  About the use of blogs it was a complete new experience, because I don’t use to write about myself, it’s kind of difficult to me but I like to do it anyway. About the subject, in general, I enjoyed from the beginning.

The first part was with another teacher, she was pretty demanding and I like that but what I like the most was that I had the classes in the morning. In other hand, this semester I had all classes in afternoons so I was very tired or boring. I hate classes in spring’s afternoon because of the heat.  Even though, teacher was pretty cool, she makes me do activities, videos and blogs. And one time we all put our chairs in a circle and practice English together. I think that oral practice is an important aspect of English and I feel like never is enough.   

Outside the English class I try to practice almost every day but in my way, like watching videos of my favorite music without lyrics and trying to understand all the words. Also, I talk to my sister or help her with her homework to practice the basic things. I hope in the future my siblings will be better than me.


By the way, this is my last blog so we don’t go to read us next week…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...