Friday, September 8, 2017

MY FAVOURITE FOOD

Hi bloggers:
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite food. In general I don’t eat too much junk food, one of the reasons is because I don’t eat meat, eggs, cheese, milk or butter but also I prefer homemade food even better when my mom or my grandma cooks form me. So, I have a strict vegetarian diet which is considerate eat very healthy.
About salty or sweet food I prefer eat a salty and tasty lunch and then a sweet dessert like a cake or fruits because I can choose one of them.  Is very difficult to me make a decision about what is my favorite dish because I have two options. One of them is lentils, I love eat this when is cold or raining served with a piece of bread and salad of tomato. The other option is pasta with Bolognese sauce but I change it a little bit because I replace  meat with soy meat or mushrooms. I love cook this for my family on Sundays and they enjoyed it so much. Sincerely, I learned to cook when I was very young because I have 3 little siblings and luckily they don’t like meat. So, they enjoy very much what I cook.
That's all, read you next week...



2 comments:

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...