Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Why did I choose my career?


Hi bloggers!:
I would like to tell you about why I choose my career and what I expect for future.
Well, when I was on my last year at school I was clear about my aspirations so I started to search careers for a long time. After the university selection test; I went to an university fair where after many hours speaking with students I rejected many careers. I was tired and ready to go home but next to the exit I saw a Forestry stand. Finally, I was clear about my decision.
In 2016, I started to study Forestry at "Universidad de Chile" and nowdays I´m on my second year.
At  present, I can´t stop thinking about how my life would chance in future, I only expect work in national parks around the world, taking care of animals, studing the forests, fighting the bad habits to our planet, and finally make a better world for everyone.

So, that´s all,
I hope read you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...