Thursday, April 6, 2017

My autobiography



Hi bloggers:
 My name is Sofía Pavez and I'm gonna tell you a little about my life.
I was born on November 7 in Melipilla, to the south of Santiago.
 My parents moved to Colina when I was four years old. I studied my primary school in a religious school called "Inmaculada Concepción" whereas my secondary education in a state school called "Instituto Chacabuco".
Nowadays I´m 19 and I live with my siblings and my mom (in the picture) and we are very happy.
My hobbies are reading, going dancing, trekking and playing with my cats (Bu and Shenzi). I study Forestry at "Universidad de Chile"; I´m very excited about making more friends and learning about forests and animals.
Well, that´s all,
make your questions...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sofía! Are you from Melipilla? wow! I I studied there, oh! few guys are from that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! wow that's so cool, actually i used to live in Bollenar. Nowadays I only go for holidays, is a very nice place.

    ReplyDelete

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...