Thursday, May 18, 2017

MY VACATIONS

 Last summer I decided to go on an adventure; my boyfriend and my friends shared with me this travel to "Los Lagos" region.



We started in Frutillar, where we finished the Summer Practice of Forestry, but I´m only going to tell you about my favourite places in this trip.
So we moved to east to a place called "Ensenada": it was a camping site in the middle of a myrtle forest, full of birds and cats, I was amazed.
Then we visited a place called "Toboganes de la Junta" in Cochamó, it took us 6 hours to reached the top, but it was the most beautiful place that I ever seen because it was a natural "toboggan" made of stone with turquoise water and surrounded of native forest.
Finally, near to "Chaitén" we went to a place called " The Yellow" in Pumalin park, where we reached a huge glacier after 4 hours of trekking. I hadn´t seen anything like that before.

That´s all,
I hope you like it...


6 comments:

  1. It was a great experience, the trips leave you many positive things I hope you continue to live more adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you join me again in my new travels :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Toboganes de la Junta" should be wonderful! I want to know that place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having vacation with your family and friends is surely one way to forget about problems, stress, and worries from home or work. surf vacations nicaragua

    ReplyDelete

Experience in the English subject

Hi bloggers: Today I will talk about one of my subjects: English. I have to say that this subject isn’t so difficult to me because I had pr...